This is a 2 hour course that will provide 2 CEUs
The course is designed so that it can be viewed all at once or broken up into segments or what we call chapters. The On-demand Education Library website features an abundance of resource material available in printable format.
- Explain the importance of affirmative, client-centered care for LGBTQ+ people
- Implement what you have learned and apply that to various workplace situations
- Feel comfortable addressing and working with LGBTQ+ client.
- Distinguish between and understand the major terminology around LGBTQ+ experience and identity; and
- Identify various resources to learn more about LGBTQ+ people
This free 2 CEU course is presented by the Nurse Alliance of SEIU California and open to all SEIU licensed nurse members. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing – CA Provider Number 3413.
To register for the Education Library: tinyurl.com/SEIUNACAregister
For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org